Web based hosted solution

Web based hosted solution

by Bill Esdale -
Number of replies: 3

Hi

I don't know if this would be of any interest to any current or potential Moodle user but I feel it might be of benefit to some educational establishments.

One of the main problems I find, is that some schools have a lack of ICT resources or the time to install and maintain Moodle.  I am able to provide a hosted Moodle solution for users virtually anywhere by providing a domain name, installing Moodle on my servers, and giving you full access/admin rights to it through the web.

It means that you won't have to worrry about using school resources or any installation issues - you can just use it.  Payment for this service is based on a cost-effective monthly subscription (based on the number of users) and we are also able to provide you with a brilliant authoring tool the creates Senda & Scorm compliant elearning courses from inside MS Word.

You can visit my web site at http://techknowledgey.co.uk for further information or send me an email to info@techknowledgey.co.uk if I can be of any help.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bill Esdale

Re: Web based hosted solution

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Or see moodle.com hosting which keeps Moodle developers paid. wink
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Bill Esdale -

Hi Martin,

Sure I appreciate your comments.  I believe that Moodle is a great way for schools and other educational establishments to start sharing materials and improve the learning experience.  I do not see elearning as the 'be-all-end-all' of learning but another tool in which teachers can use to improve delivery.

I will consider applying for Moodle partnership status but when I feel I have a better understanding of the package and how it works.

I am an authorised Microsoft educational reseller and partner and a authorised distributor for courseGenie for Scotland and N. Ireland so I think that a Moodle partnership would fit quite well into my company portfolio.

If I can be of any help to you or the Moodle cause, please let me know.

Bill

In reply to Bill Esdale

by Bryan Williams -
Nice ad for your business!mixed Incidentally, this is exactly what Moodle Partners do; you should consider applying to the program so that your customers know you have the support of the development community.