Problem with setting variables in Config.php

Problem with setting variables in Config.php

by Nathan Jamieson -
Number of replies: 2

Hi all:

I've installed moodle onto one of my hosting accounts (Linux with Apache 1.3.33, PHP 4.3.10 and MySQL4.0.22Standard) And basically whats happening is even if i just select all defaults(which secureforms is set to no:meaning that the docs referring to "buggy referrer" isnt the problem) it just flashes a quick error page then reloads the variables page the error page just states that it cannot create each of the variables ... so i changed all the properties to allow access but still nothing ... ??

Any one have any advice about this

Nathan

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nathan Jamieson

Re: Problem with setting variables in Config.php

by Nathan Jamieson -

I finally just edited the config-dist.php file manually instead of having moodle create on for me and this worked ... my only solution to this is that possible by default when it creates the config.php file it sets the write privilege as off thats my guess ... but anyways i hope this helps anyone who may run into this problem.

Nathan

In reply to Nathan Jamieson

Re: Problem with setting variables in Config.php

by raju malav -
hi dear....
i installed moodle on fedora core 3....i also had lot of problem whioch u r facing now...
i can solve ur problem u just send me ur config.php..i will manipulate it and send back to you..
send me file to raju_dhakar2002@hotmail.com