About setting conditional release (Restrict access) to external tool

About setting conditional release (Restrict access) to external tool

by Sam Shan -
Number of replies: 0

Dear all,

I have problem when I setting Grade condition in external tool. I have three assignment activity which created by PHP as external tool and all setup and linked to the Moodle site. All three assignments were work and can return the score back to the Moodle. The student can go into one external activity and finish the tasks and then return back to Moodle module page. The situation is when I set those activities in Restrict access that the student must finish the first activity and then they can access to next external activity. I found that after the student finish the first one and then return back to Moodle module. The second one still gary in color and cannot access by the student. Even the condition was satified. The student required logout and then login again. The second activity will allow to access. I want to ask what happening since this will not occurs in moodle quiz activity? I want yours can give me some suggestion on setting restrict access to the external tool that it perform like normal Moodle quiz. Thank you for your help.

Average of ratings: -