by Susana L. -
Number of replies: 5

Hi,
The feedback activity email notification I am receiving does not link to the specific response that triggered the email... How do I know which answer was submitted? I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Can anyone help me with this?
Thank you in advance,
susana

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Susana L.

Re: Feedback : email notification doesn't link to response

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators

Hi Susana,

unfortunately the feedback notification mail only is linked to the feedback-instance but not to the single response. If your feedback is not anonymous so you can look at the sender address. That's the user who submited the feedback.

Best regards
Andreas

In reply to Susana L.

by brami petluri -

Use "export to excel", In that exported excel file you can find two sheets "testfeedback" and "detailed". In "detailed" sheet you can find full details of feedback. Try it once

Regards,

Brahmaiah Petluri

(Edited by Helen Foster to remove signature according to our moodle.org forums code of conduct - original submission Monday, 23 April 2012, 08:16 AM)

In reply to brami petluri

by Susana L. -

Andreas and Brahamaiah, thank you for your comments!!

Brahamaiah, I was not able to find any extra information on excel file...

I am using anonymous... A feedback timestamp would be enough

Thanks,
susana

In reply to Susana L.

by brami petluri -

HI,

You have to modify the moodle core code. Go to "mod\feedback\lib.php"....search for function "feedback_send_email_anonym"....and edit line below:

$info->url = $CFG->wwwroot.'/mod/feedback/show_entries_anonym.php?id='.$cm->id;

your required url is   : /feedback/show_entries_anonym.php?id=60&do_show=&showall=&showcompleted=5

So get the remaining parameters and add them to "$info->url"....then you will get the required url to ur mail.

Regards,

Brami.

In reply to brami petluri

by Susana L. -

Hi,
Ok, thanks.
I believe that the '5' from "showcompleted=5" in your example, is the entry id. But which variable gives you that parameter?
("id=60" is id=$cm->id... "showcompleted=5" is showcompleted=????)

Thanks,
susana