What's the difference between a Developer and an Analyst Developer?

Re: What's the difference between a Developer and an Analyst Developer?

by Colin Fraser -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

Visvanath, don't mind me, I have been riding my cynical cycle a lot lately.

Tim, stereotyping is the hallmark of the modern world, we seem to no longer accept that people can be different and not labelled, that young people are not the only ones who can contribute and that modern economics and compassion are diametrically opposed. I met the development team from HQ in July last year, it would have been great if you and Petr and Itamar and a few others could have been in Sydney, as well as Mary, Koen and Helen. (I will be in England later this year, so maybe then if there is time, never know what can happen.) Listening to Martin, when I could, was about learning much more than just Moodle - it was also about learning to learn, something I do not do enough of. For me, with Mary, Helen and Koen, even though Koen and Helen were not presenting, they still offered so much more than I could have learned in that 5 days. (BTW, Martin, martin, actually delayed his first address to the Moot so as to not interrupt Anthony Barrow's and my conversation, until he realised that if he didn't break in he wasn't going to get a go, I think .. big grin )  So I do understand what you are getting at, but please realise, that personal experiences are not always as positive as that.