Some recent tests...

Some recent tests...

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi,

I've been doing some tests with the workshop module and I have had some problems that, sincerely, I'm not sure if are bugs or my own incompetence! Here they are:

1.-After students have assessed teacher's examples and teachers have graded such assessments, sometimes (erratic?) students are able to re-assess teacher's work. Is this correct?

2.-Playing with the "Assessments must be agreed" option, as student I can see that my work has been assessed by other students but I haven't found the option to "agree" or "disagree". Where is it?

3.-Obviously, caused by the previous, I haven't been able to play with the "Hide Grades before Agreement" option.

4.-After simulating a lot of submissions, assessments and grading them, it seems that the "workshop_comments" table is empty (assessments and grading comments are saved to assessments and grades tables) so I cannot imagine what comments must go to that table. Any idea?

All this, under Moodle 1.5dev, TIA and ciao smile
Average of ratings: -