Unable to add calculated question directly in moodle

by Richard Kingsley -
Number of replies: 4

I get the following error:

Need to provide courseid or cmid to print_question.

I am using 2.2.1

I did my best to make sense of the tracker posts.  Does anyone know it this has been fixed in later versions of moodle.  (I use fantastico which is always several months behind on updates).

I have found that I can import calculated questions, but it is really tedious to do it this way if you want to have many randomised values.

Thanks

Richard

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Richard Kingsley

Re: Unable to add calculated question directly in moodle

by Pierre Pichet -

Hi Richard

2.2.1 is the moodle demo site actual version and calculated can be created with no problem. I just tested.

http://demo.moodle.net/

Pierre

P.S. I don't have the time to search in the tracker,sorry.

In reply to Pierre Pichet

by Richard Kingsley -

Hi Pierre,

I went to the demo site and created a question without difficulty.  I went back to my site and I got the error message.  Are there any admin settings I should be checking?

Cheers

Richard

In reply to Pierre Pichet

by Richard Kingsley -

I logged out and came back to the computer a half hour later.  My question was there (in spite of the error message).  Might this be connected to a lack of PHP memory on the hostserver or the cron job or something like this?

Richard

In reply to Richard Kingsley

by Pierre Pichet -

I have seen but cannot remember exactly, a similar bug that was related to the handling of session time too short. On another case, there was an error in the return address.

Pierre