Number of Errors grading method doesn't grade?

Re: Number of Errors grading method doesn't grade?

by David Mudrák -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Ivan,

what a coincidence - I am just solving the very same issue with a Czech user in the Czech Moodle community forum. Yeah, unfortunately there is no simple way to let Moodle to recalculate the grades. The thing is, individual grades from peers are calculated and stored at the moment when the assessment form is saved by the student. The only thing you can do now once you have fixed the mapping table is

• Have the workshop in the Evaluation phase
  • Use the "Clear assessments" tool. It will mark all submissions as not assessed - yet it does not remove the allocation (who is assessing who) and how the assessment forms were filled
  • Switch the workshop back to the Assessment phase
  • Let students to re-save the assessments forms (or you, as a teacher/admin, have to go and log in as every student and do that on behalf of them.

I am really sorry about this, I am aware it's an important usability issue and should have been fixed ages ago.

Average of ratings: Useful (4)
In reply to David Mudrák

by Pau Ferrer Ocaña -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi David, 

In order to get this issue solved in our platform ASAP, can you tell us what is the MDL related to this issue in the tracker so we can subscribe to it?

Thanks for all your support! smile

Pau

In reply to Pau Ferrer Ocaña

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Pau. I was trying to search for it as I believed it was already reported. Did not find it so I created MDL-49779 to track the issue. Please vote.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)