Repository Missing from File Picker in Lesson

Repository Missing from File Picker in Lesson

بذریعہ Joshua Bragg -
جوابات کی تعداد: 5

I haven't gotten any responses to this in the Repository forum so I thought I'd check in here.

For some reason, I cannot see a course level file system repository in the file picker while I'm editing a lesson.  I'm trying to link to a file for the Jmol filter to catch.  The course repository that it is in does not show in the file picker while I'm editing the lesson but does show other places (such as while adding files to the main course page or uploading response documents to an assignment).

I've sense created a user level repository that works fine in the lesson but that process is less than adequate also.

Do I have something set up incorrectly?

درجہ بندی کا اوسط: -
Joshua Bragg کے جواب میں

Re: Repository Missing from File Picker in Lesson

بذریعہ Jane Erlandson -

I'm also not seeing the course level file system repository through the Lesson tool image editor; Moodle 2.2.2+ (Build: 20120412). I've already established and linked to images elsewhere in the course, now I want to add those same images in some lessons and I have to use the upload file option anyway!

Any advice?

Joshua Bragg کے جواب میں

بذریعہ Liam Moran -

I've run into the same issue and having a difficult time figuring out where to attack.

From what I've seen so far, it looks like the editor is loaded at CONTEXT_SYSTEM instead of CONTEXT_MODULE like page resources do and that's why we're not seeing the course level repositories populating the file picker. I'm not experienced enough at moodle dev to know whether that's a feature or a bug, but the source for mod/lesson/editpage.php looks like it wants to be CONTEXT_MODULE and the rest of the context object in the options object that ends up in filepicker.js looks wrong as well.

I'm pursuing the chain of context assignments from filepicker.js back to editpage.php with the assumption that this is a bug. If anyone has advice or a solution, I'd be thrilled to see it. (Also using Moodle 2.2 on this installation).

Liam Moran کے جواب میں

بذریعہ Liam Moran -

This is fixed in 2.3.3; the older machine I was working on was 2.1.6, it turns out.

Editor contextlevel in both lessons and page resources is correctt in 2.3.3.