Tabs are not displayed correctly in IE

Tabs are not displayed correctly in IE

by Krzysztof Jarzyna -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

I'd like to ask for your help regarding incorrect way Internet Explorer is displaying tabs (tab titles are in Polish). In Chrome tabs are displayed correctly, while in Internet Explorer the lower tab is shifted to the right. Actually, lower tab starts in the same position, where active tab from upper row has ended.

This problem appears in standard theme - and others I tested as well.

Do you have any recommendations?

thank you, regards

EDIT: I'm running Moodle 2.2.1,  and Questionnaire release 2.2.2

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Krzysztof Jarzyna

Re: Tabs are not displayed correctly in IE

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Unfortunately you do not say which version of Internet Explorer you are experiencing this problem with.

Also it would be really easier for us to visualize this problem if you switched your course language to English, just the time to take a screen capture.wink

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Krzysztof Jarzyna -

oh, sorry smile It's IE 8 (release 8.0.7601.17514)

I enclose a screenshot with English version of the questionnaire. Chrome displays correctly, IE displays lower row shifted to the right, so not whole row fits on screen

thank you, best regards

In reply to Krzysztof Jarzyna

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

Using Windows XP, MSIE 8, Moodle 2.2, standard theme, I am not seeing this problem. See attached screenshot, captured in the context described.

Please try on other machines, configurations, etc.

Joseph

Attachment 09-03-2012 16-47-38.jpg
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Krzysztof Jarzyna -

I tried on another machine and it seems to be fine - you were right... Thanks for help, I never assumed the problem might be with my browser smile Now i just have to figure out, what it is exactly.

Great work with the plugin by the way, it's extremely useful smile

Thanks, best regards