Choice module: Feature proposal add multiple choices.

Choice module: Feature proposal add multiple choices.

by Uwe Brauer -
Number of replies: 1
Hello I have seen that this topic has been asked at least a year ago and the standard answer was that the feedback and questionnaire module would provide this functionality at least roughly. I have tested feedback so far and it does not provide what I would need, since it does not publish the results of each student right away: Rationale: Periodically I submit a set of exercise to my students which they have to solve, and they can pick up the exercise they want to work with. In order to avoid that some students pick up the same exercise I set up a choice activity: Each question has limit 1, the results of the choice is published immediately with full names. This way the student knows which exercise is already taken. However when I do this, a student *cannot* pick up more than one exercise. Frankly I think this restriction should be configurable in the sense that it should be allowed for a student to chose more than just one exercise. In the feedback module there is no publication function, so the student cannot know which exercise is already taken. what I have done so far is to have a choice activity for each exercise of a certain topic a procedure which is rather cumbersome. That is why I would like to ask the authors of that module to add this option. thank you Uwe Brauer
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Uwe Brauer

Re: Choice module: Feature proposal add multiple choices.

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi!

this wouldn't be a hard feature to implement - if you find a developer to do this I'd be happy to review the patch for inclusion in core or if you have some funding to implement the feature let me know.