Just curious if anyone had some ideas to save me some time. I have four Moodle servers to evaluate thr courses. Just wondering what kinds of criteria may be good. This is quality, use, design etc.
I have started with the basics:
- Empty site
- Sandbox: few fiddles, little else
- Dabbling - partly completed site: evidence obvious
- Complete site
- Poor design: take down immediately
- COSMETIC MINOR FIXES: Typos, colour choices, images need work
- MOODLE MINOR FIXES: Change some file formats, re-organise, add structure etc.
- Evidence of quality design
- Aims/goals clear
- Course flow
- Evidence of quality practices as teacher
- ACCESS: not yet open to students
- ACCESS: OPEN TO STUDENTS
- Members: Some
- Total number
- Number that have logged in
- Number of regular users
Just wondering if there was someone who had thought about this and with some ideas for setup/layout of final doco flor this kind of beancounting so that it does have some real value.