Seeding answers and adding answers

Seeding answers and adding answers

by Allen Moore -
Number of replies: 1

I have two questions about the usage of the Questionnaire Module.

First of all, in addition to the online questionnaire, I'm also have some students (who are in other classes) take the questionnaire on paper.  Is there a way to "seed" the answers that I get on paper into the module without having to enter each questionnaire one at a time?  I don't need the answers to be related to the others in the questionnaire (it's an anonymous opinion survey) but I'd like to be able to enter that 5 people selected this option, 6 selected that option, etc for each of the questions.  Would there even be a way to do this through the use of the database itself?

Secondly, is there a way to set up Radio Button questions with the !Other field added that, if someone enters an "Other" response that it will add that response to the available answers the next time the questionnaire is started so that the list continues to grow and incude the answers contributed by others? 

Thanks.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Allen Moore

Re: Seeding answers and adding answers

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

@Allen,

I'm afraid the answer is "No" to both your questions. Sorry.

Joseph