Issue with 2.1.3, Can't set Sticky Blocks

Issue with 2.1.3, Can't set Sticky Blocks

by Ashutosh Taunk -
Number of replies: 1

I need some help guys. I am struggling with 2.1.3 verion of moodle front page settings. I have worked on previous versions from 1.9.4 to 1.9.11 and had no problems.

I am trying to set up the front page of the site with site blocks and HTML blocks that will feature college news and events that allow users to view without login. But, for some reason I am struggling to fix these sticky blocks on the front page and student login page.

Along with this I have always distinguished Admin user and student user page after login. But now in 2.1.3 I am unble to address this issue. What ever appears for Admin same appears for student users. Like for Admin I want course catergories before and after the login but when I do this same appears on student logins. I have done all this on 1.9 using sticky blocks and wants same with this version but nothing is working out.

I am working on this from last 3 days and have reached no where, can anyone help me please!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ashutosh Taunk

Re: Issue with 2.1.3, Can't set Sticky Blocks

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi theresmile Would you like to try posting in the Using Moodle forums? There is more technical help going on there - people here tend to talk about social stuffsmile