Course List

Course List

by Paul Rolfe -
Number of replies: 1

When I visit our Hub Server to view the courses that are avaialble I get the following error: Can anyone help?

Error reading from database More information about this error Debug info: SQLState: 42000
Error Code: 306
Message: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]The text, ntext, and image data types cannot be compared or sorted, except when using IS NULL or LIKE operator.
SELECT * FROM mdl_hub_course_outcomes WHERE courseid = '3' ORDER BY outcome ASC [array ( 0 => '3', )] Stack trace: line 394 of \lib\dml\moodle_database.php: dml_read_exception thrown line 252 of \lib\dml\sqlsrv_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end() line 368 of \lib\dml\sqlsrv_native_moodle_database.php: call to sqlsrv_native_moodle_database->query_end() line 773 of \lib\dml\sqlsrv_native_moodle_database.php: call to sqlsrv_native_moodle_database->do_query() line 807 of \lib\dml\sqlsrv_native_moodle_database.php: call to sqlsrv_native_moodle_database->get_recordset_sql() line 1129 of \lib\dml\moodle_database.php: call to sqlsrv_native_moodle_database->get_records_sql() line 1078 of \lib\dml\moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_records_select() line 859 of \local\hub\lib.php: call to moodle_database->get_records() line 570 of \local\hub\lib.php: call to local_hub->get_course_outcomes() line 1678 of \local\hub\lib.php: call to local_hub->get_courses() line 76 of \index.php: call to local_hub->display_homepage()

When I try and search for courses from the 'client' Moodle I get another error:

An error occurred when retrieving the course listing from the selected hub, please try again later. (Error reading from database | DEBUG INFO: SQLState: 42000
Error Code: 306
Message: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]The text, ntext, and image data types cannot be compared or sorted, except when using IS NULL or LIKE operator.
SELECT * FROM mdl_hub_course_outcomes WHERE courseid = '3' ORDER BY outcome ASC [array ( 0 => '3', )])
Average of ratings: -