Rubric Full Screen

Rubric Full Screen

by Zander Roth -
Number of replies: 5

I am look for the css or php file that contains the rubric width. I would like to make the width 100% and have a larger area for comments on the side. Specifically, I would like to delete the word "Grade:" from the top of the Grade Submission page and move allow the rubric to be 100%. 

Any help / code would be appreciative. This seems to be for every theme. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Zander Roth

Re: Rubric Full Screen

by Phillip Wong -

Hi Zander. 

Seems like you asked this same question almost 12 months ago. You are right. It's part of the rubric code and not part of the theme. 

I agree with you - the rubric needs more room. 

I work for a TAFE and there's no way I can monkey about with the code on our server. But I thought I would add in my idea for what it MIGHT look like. 

This is my rubric in MS Word. 

What it looks like on Word

And this is what it looks like on Moodle. 

what is should be

Just throwing ideas out there. 

-Phillip Wong
www.thecorpgame.com.au

------

Addendum:

I notice there is also a bug tracking for this issue.

https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-30780  

In reply to Phillip Wong

by Gideon Williams -

Agree with you wholeheartedly.

Needs to extend further across please

Would also be great if there was some formatting we could do in the individual statements clown

In reply to Gideon Williams

by Rob Monk -

Similar problem. Wide rubric that requires both horizontal and vertical scrolling making it almost unusable. There has to be a better way. Why so much white area at the side of my screen? Is there a theme that does it better?

In reply to Rob Monk

by Rob Monk -

It seems to work on some rubrics but not this one.

In reply to Rob Monk

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi, this problem with the Rubrics page really needs reporting as a BUG in Moodle Tracker. If you could do that it would be a great help to the community.

Try using the Standard theme, or you could try Afterburner.