Errors on Calculation Tab

Errors on Calculation Tab

by Kimber Warden -
Number of replies: 5

When I click on the Calculation Tab, the page displays but I get these errors:

Warning: array_shift() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /var/www/moodle2-dev/moodle/blocks/configurable_reports/components/calcs/component.class.php on line 76

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/moodle2-dev/moodle/blocks/configurable_reports/components/calcs/component.class.php on line 78

When I click on the Add button, the page does not display and I just get an otherwise blank screen that says:

Warning: array_shift() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /var/www/moodle2-dev/moodle/blocks/configurable_reports/components/calcs/component.class.php on line 76

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/moodle2-dev/moodle/blocks/configurable_reports/components/calcs/component.class.php on line 78

Warning: array_shift() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /var/www/moodle2-dev/moodle/blocks/configurable_reports/components/calcs/sum/plugin.class.php on line 68

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/moodle2-dev/moodle/blocks/configurable_reports/components/calcs/sum/plugin.class.php on line 70

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/moodle2-dev/moodle/blocks/configurable_reports/components/calcs/component.class.php:76) in /var/www/moodle2-dev/moodle/blocks/configurable_reports/editplugin.php on line 203

What do I need to do? I'm using Moodle 2.2.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kimber Warden

Re: Errors on Calculation Tab

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Kimber,

this was fixed in the last version

You can download it here:

https://github.com/jleyva/moodle-block_configurablereports/zipball/MOODLE_21_STABLE

Please, give me some feedback if it doesn't work for you

Regards

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Kimber Warden -

Oh, cool. Sometimes it's hard to find the latest versions of blocks!

Do I just overwrite the contents of my existing /configurable_reports folder? Or do I need to uninstall the old block and then install the new one?

In reply to Kimber Warden

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Just overwrite

Regards

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Trent Vu -

Hello, I've been looking for a solution to this error I'm getting and this is the closest forum topic to what I'm experiencing with my Moodle 2.2 version.

I'm getting an error which I'm pasting below:

Warning: array_shift() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/23/9273223/html/Moodle/course/lib.php on line 2438

It points me to the print_course function.  I did add a new div for this function to highlight courses within a specific category the same color.  Here's what I added:

echo html_writer::start_tag('div', array('class'=>'category'. $course->id));

And then I closed it at the end with:

echo html_writer::end_tag('div'); // End of category background div

Any thoughts to why I'm getting this error?

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Sarah Hasanloo Nikfar -

Hi,

When I do 'Creating a SQL Report ' first sample from:

docs.moodle.org/25/en/blocks/configurable_reports   ---> Creating a SQL Report

Add this query (Courses activity):

SELECT COUNT(l.id) hits, l.course courseId, c.fullname coursename
FROM prefix_log l INNER JOIN prefix_course c ON l.course = c.id
GROUP BY courseId
ORDER BY hits DESC

Go to Calculations Tab

Add a Sum calculation, choose the hits column
Go to Plot

Add a Pie graph, choosing coursename as Name and hits as value

So, here you have a report with a Graph and calculations based on a SQL Query.

I can't see calculations based on a SQL Query  because of this error:

Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: PHP catchable fatal error

please help me!