Video player appears duplicated on answer screen

Video player appears duplicated on answer screen

by Mary Cooch -
Number of replies: 4
Documentation writers బొమ్మ Moodle HQ బొమ్మ Particularly helpful Moodlers బొమ్మ Testers బొమ్మ Translators బొమ్మ

Hello there. I am really tired tonight so I apologise if this is an obvious query or if I have missed something because I haven't done a proper search first. I also hope I have the right forum as although the problem appears in the Lesson module, it relates to videos.

A colleague has Moodle 2.0.6 They embedded a Mpg video into a true/false question type page in a Lesson. The big Q comes up and then it plays fine. When the student clicks a response button and gets taken to the next page, the video player appears twice. I have tried this in Chrome and Firefox and it appears twice, one under the other, just above the "your answer" section. I haven't yet tried in Internet Explorer. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

రేటింగుల సగటు: -
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Video player appears duplicated on answer screen

by Mary Cooch -
Documentation writers బొమ్మ Moodle HQ బొమ్మ Particularly helpful Moodlers బొమ్మ Testers బొమ్మ Translators బొమ్మ

I had forgotten I asked this but my colleague reminded me today to see if I had found an answer - and I hadn't - so I am "upping" this in the hope someone might have an idea!

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Video player appears duplicated on answer screen

by John Doubleday -

As a work around how about embedding the video from  outside Moodle. I use Photobucket because they have a wonderful choice of code options to copy and paste into your lesson. The thumbnail is just brillant as it saves viewing realestate. Dont move the or upset the placement online otherwise you will loose the link.

just an idea