Theme Formal White display logo and title

Theme Formal White display logo and title

by Ramon Puigdomenech -
Number of replies: 3

Hello, what I do for the theme "Formal White" simultaneously displayed in the header logo and title (fullname)?

I think using the "custom css" in settings issue could be solved, but my level of CSS is null. Can you help? thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ramon Puigdomenech

Re: Theme Formal White display logo and title

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

There is no easy way to do this.  Going by the setting's page it is either one or the other...but not both!

Perhaps you should ask for this new feature to be added to the theme. You can do this in Moodle Tracker.

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Ramon Puigdomenech -

Hi Mary, thanks for replying. Had commented on it from the box "custom CSS" because I thought it was easy and could do everything without needing to modify the theme. From what you say, it seems complicated. And request this new feature to Moodle Tracker and accept it may take a long time. It is probably easier to change the theme files. I've been looking at the code of the theme with Firebug, but I have many questions (I not know html and php). I have to find another theme that allows simultaneous display in the header logo and site name. Thank you,

In reply to Ramon Puigdomenech

by Juan Pablo Miranda Aguayo -

Hi,

I've done some similar just editing logo with gimp adding text.

I don't know if this is you want, but if you mean title page this title apears on each course name if you tick the right option but in the body not in the header.