Wow- all I got to say is wow...

Wow- all I got to say is wow...

by D.I. von Briesen -
Number of replies: 1

So there I was critiquing (sp?) the Moodle textbook our friend has put together and it mentions a community of 2000 or so... So I reply saying he ought to update that just before publishing, since last I checked it was 3300 or so... so just for kicks I went to check and now it's 4400!! I guess it went to print tuesday, so he could have forward casted it to 5500 and he'd probably be on the case!

I just came from a good SIGCSE conference, and there are rumblings afloat. The CompSci academics have always been pro open source, even more so if it relates to linux/unix... so there's a wind afoot (or something like that). I made sure to mention moodle everywhere I could, and passed out my card, offering to give 1/2 hour phone tutorials to anyone who'd listen. I suppose I need to make some personal (non school) cards now that I've finally gotten my tax ID and state incorporation.

Hey, look... an abc check button. Is that new? I'll have to try it to see if I spelled critiqued right...

LOL! The only thing it found was (sp?) <-- tongueout That's funny. I suppose it ought to highlight that, since if it didn't find the word before it it's no longer needed!

d.i.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to D.I. von Briesen

Re: Wow- all I got to say is wow...

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I only just recently increased the 30-day longtimenosee variable to 60 days to help some of the other courses on this site. But it was something around 3500 for this course when I did it.

The conference sounds like you had fun!