46 issues have been successfully integrated and 7 have been rejected / delayed. That is 87% success, well done!
This week has been a normal one with lots of tiny discussions here and there, some recurrent, others trying to learn/define different aspects of the Process and, also, some nice brainstorming sessions about various aspects planned for the future. At the same time, the planned "Documentation Sprint", continues its cycle aiming to land along the next 2 weeks.
- MDL-31213 - Fixed one recent regression causing passwords not being editable on manual user creation.
- MDL-31072 - Noticeable (speed) improvements for big sites in the role assignment interface.
- MDL-31142 - Changes to the text library after detecting some ugly slowdowns with iconv under some LAMP stacks.
- MDL-30929 - New checks to detect and warn about php files that shouldn't be there (from older versions of Moodle).
- The quiz module, some themes and libraries, groups, blogs and installation also received some remarkable improvements/fixes.
- To Andrew Nicols, Ruslan Kabalin and, of course, Dan Poltawski from LUNS, for their continuous collaboration reporting, researching, fixing bugs and suggesting all sort of improvements and good ideas based on their deep experience with Moodle. Thanks!
Ciao all, stronk7