Where are the UN-ENROLLED people stored in phpmyadmin?

Where are the UN-ENROLLED people stored in phpmyadmin?

by Alejandro Cemylto -
Number of replies: 4

I am trying to create a sql query to pull a course report of who was enrolled but then it doesn't show me people who were enrolled in the past and are currently un-enrolled from that course.

Any help will be much appreciated

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alejandro Cemylto

Re: Where are the UN-ENROLLED people stored in phpmyadmin?

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
That information does not exist as far as I know. You might want to check the logs to see if the event of them being unenroled is recorded - I don't think it is though.
In reply to Howard Miller

by Alejandro Cemylto -

i used the subcourse module and it does this job. i just need a query to pull the data from the tables thats all.

have you used the configurable reports plugin ?

In reply to Alejandro Cemylto

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Sorry... I'm not familiar with the subcourse module. I'm sure somebody be along in a minute who is.
In reply to Howard Miller

by Alejandro Cemylto -

Hi Howard,

ok i got to a point where i created this SQL query that i am running and it shows me the grades of all people in our moodle but it only shows grades of current enrolled people and not all grades. do you think you can help with this ?