General plugins

Programmed responses question type

This discussion has been locked because a year has elapsed since the last post. Please start a new discussion topic.
Picture of Bruno Bouret
Programmed responses question type

Hi,

A question for David Monllaó :

I'm trying to install the "Progammed Responses" question type for Moodle 1.9

I just unzip the folder into the question/types folder and clic on admin/notifications ... and obtained a blank page.

I don't find anything in Apache logs.

Is there any setting to do ?

Sincerely,
Bruno (Paris)

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Vishal Upadhayay
Re: Programmed responses question type

Hi Bruno even i had same problem when i install multi choice moodle plugin.

you can try by restarting apache or go to administration>>notification may be you can find something helpfull there.!!!

Picture of David Monllaó
Group Core developersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Plugin developersGroup Testers

Hi Bruno,

I've just installed the latest 1.9 stable and the question type from 0 without problems, check the file permissions or enable debug mode to get more info.

Picture of Bruno Bouret

Hi David,

I changed debug level,

There is a warning :
Warning: require_once(xxx/moodle/mod/assignment/type/programmedresp/lib.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in xxx/moodle/question/type/programmedresp/db/upgrade.php on line 3

If moodle/question/type is the correct location for programmedresponse,
there is a mistake in db/upgrade.php on line 3

Picture of David Monllaó
Group Core developersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Plugin developersGroup Testers
Hi Bruno, Please download the last version. That problem was solved Regards, David