Enroll popup problem

Enroll popup problem

by Fouzi Sukhilala -
Number of replies: 6

Hi, I have an issue with enroll student in my courses. Here 's details:

It seems that Moodle have two interfaces for enroll a student in a course: one with a pooup with a button in front of each stydent, and the second with two columns, the right one with all available students , and the left one with enrolled students.

The first interface (popup) is not working for me, even if I click the "enroll" button, nothing happens. but the second interface does. My real problem is that I don't know how to switch to this working interface. so I am bocked now cause all what shows up in my moodle is the popup interface.

Any help plz?

Moodle 2.0.5+

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Fouzi Sukhilala

Svar: Enroll popup problem

by Flosi Kristjánsson -

The first interface is the on you should use. Go to settings > Users > Enrolled users to see who is enrolled.

You should see the teacher you have appointed to that course. Then there are two buttons, Enrol cohorts and Enrol users. Click on Enrol users and after that you can select your students from the list, or on the basis of the text you enter in the Search window.

In reply to Flosi Kristjánsson

Re: Svar: Enroll popup problem

by Fouzi Sukhilala -

Thank you :

In fact I have an issue with the enrollement interface (see attachment):

When I click on the button "enroll" (button with red circle), nothing happens! so I can not use the button "finish enrollement" to make it done.

I have it working in my dev server nut not on the production one.

Another question, why some users appear grey and others not?

Svar: Re: Svar: Enroll popup problem

by Flosi Kristjánsson -

This pop-ut interface is a curious little feature.

You get a list of users that exist in your system.

You can click on the Enrol button next to the name, and nothing seems to have taken place ... until you close the pop-up window by clicking on the close-window button (X). After that I wait a few seconds in order for the page to refresh. Then the new names appear in the roster.

Regarding some users being gray and others not: I have not come across this yet. If a student is enrolled in the course, his name does not show up, gray or otherwise, in the pop-up window.

In reply to Flosi Kristjánsson

Re: Svar: Re: Svar: Enroll popup problem

by Fouzi Sukhilala -

wierd enough: the solutiuon was to unchek the disablegradehistory box in Site Administration > Server > Clean up.

Thanks Flosi.

by Nicholas Bovee -

Don't know how you figured this out, but thanks! You saved me.

by Rafael Garau -

Thanks... Gracias...saludos desde Argentina !!!