Format

Format

by Jennifer McGinnis -
Number of replies: 1

I was experimenting with formats, and accidently chose SCORM format.  I am not able to change it back to topics.  Any solution?  It will not allow me back into settings, just keeps going to SCORM set up.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jennifer McGinnis

Re: Format

by Mike Smith -

Hi!  I'm working in Moodle 1.9.  Here are a couple of solutions for 1.9, hopefully one of these will work in Moodle 2 as well.

• If you are quick you can get to the settings link before the course automatically moves onto the SCORM package setup. 
  • Or, you can go directly the Course edit page using the following URL:
    http://[site-address]/course/edit.php?id=[cc]      (where you substitute the course ID for [cc], and your site address for [site address], leaving out the [] brackets in both cases)
  • Or, you can go to the list of courses/categories and turn on editing by clicking the "Turn editing on" button which is usually in the top right corner of the page.  Then you will be able to click on the little hand-holding-a-pencil icon next to the course name to go direct to the settings page for that course.

Personally I've never used a SCORM course format as you can easily add SCORM packages to any course format as an Activity (which you may already know I guess).

Good luck!

Mike

Average of ratings: Useful (1)