Site-wide Gradebook items

Site-wide Gradebook items

by Alex Sayles -
Number of replies: 5

I was wondering, is it possible to create a gradebook item that is available in all courses, with the content being specific to each course.

E.g. Every course gradebook would have a target grade item which was not linked to an activity but could be set by the teacher. These grades would be course specific but every course would have this field already setup.

In reply to Alex Sayles

Re: Site-wide Gradebook items

by Alex Sayles -

Is there not anyone who can help me with this problem?

In reply to Alex Sayles

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I am not quite sure what you mean - do you not just mean you want to have a site wide scale available in every course, or do you really want a grade item already added in the gradebook of every course?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Alex Sayles -

What I mean is that in every course when the teacher goes into the gradebook there would be a column titled Literacy Target - Autumn, Literacy Target - Spring, Literacy Target - Summer with each of these allowing the teacher to enter a text comment.

Instead of each teacher having to setup these columns in each course, I would like to know if there is a way to set these up on a site level, as each course would require the same set of columns, so that as an administrator I could setup the columns once and these would then be in every course.

Also I am using the latest moodle 2.2.1.

In reply to Alex Sayles

by Alex Sayles -

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this issue.

In reply to Alex Sayles

by Alejandro Cemylto -

I feel you ! Me too i have been looking for this in a long time!

please let me know if you can figure something out.

Thanks,

Ale