multiple sessions in one day & headings in attendance reports

multiple sessions in one day & headings in attendance reports

by Richard Barnes -
Number of replies: 5

I have been asked to explore whether the "dates" in attendance reports can be changed to session numbers because we have mutliple sessions on a single day. Does Moodle limit us to sessions being dates, or can we use our own titles instead?  In other words, could we change the dates to Session 1, Session 2, etc.?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Richard Barnes

Re: multiple sessions in one day & headings in attendance reports

by Albert Gimenez -

one question, you can take in a day care?

In reply to Albert Gimenez

by Richard Barnes -

Albert, do you mind rephrasing your question? I do not understand understand your question. Thanks.

In reply to Richard Barnes

by Albert Gimenez -

Help can be given if more than one day a year?

In reply to Albert Gimenez

by Luis Ramón López -

Albert, no se entiende lo que dices. Si quieres, mándame por privado la pregunta y te la traduzco. Pincha en mi foto y dale a "Send a message".

(I'm just asking him if he wants me to translate his questions)

In reply to Luis Ramón López

by Richard Barnes -

Thank you, Luis. I read and speak some Spanish, but I really appreaciate your willingness to translate.

Does my question make sense to you? Have you been asked to create multiple sessions of the same class on a single day and take separate attendance for each session? I have a solution but it's "clunky" and involves tricking the attendance module to make it do what I want it to. Also, users will have to manually change headings in the Excel attendance report.