i have found some minor Bugs and solutions for them and want to share them her with you:
The lines in the line plot are not showed.
I get the message some array index was zero. I found the lines were they getting decrementet in file /components/plot/line/plugin.class.php. Just take this lines out to solve the Problem.
The report logs the information without setting the modul field in the log table. So you can not find the log entrys belonging to the plugin.
Just add a string(for example "configurable_reports") as second parameter to the add_to_log commands in the files:
Some more issues which are only in the 1.9 Version:
When importing a report it is always as a report on the main page.
Course id is missing here so the default id is taken for every import. Just add following lines to import_form.php:
$mform->addElement('hidden', 'courseid', $this->_customdata['courseid']);
And add the courseid in the $mform declaration in managereport.php:
$mform = new import_form(null, array('courseid'=>$course->id));
The string for the quickinfo of the helpbuttons is not found.
The Pluginame as second parameter is missing in the get_string methods here. Just add them in all add_help_button calls of the plugin.
One more issue for Moodle 2:
The layout for the showreports page should be changed from incourse to report. Otherwise in some themes the tables are cut of on the rigt side. Just change $PAGE->set_pagelayout('incourse'); to $PAGE->set_pagelayout('report'); in the viewreports.php.