Short Answers in Quiz - Edit Feature Availability

Short Answers in Quiz - Edit Feature Availability

by Eli Barton -
Number of replies: 0
I am new to moodle and am looking for some help. I have read comments about problems w/ short answer quiz questions (Queen Elizabeth II for example). Although I do modify anticipated versions of the correct answers, I also leave underscores to identify the number of words I'm looking for (longest was three words) and MM/DD/YY is supplied at the end of a question when a date is the desired answer. The problem is obvious, there are just too many misspellings and date options available for me to be able to add all the needed possible correct answers as accurate and then regrade to show only one attempt was made. It would be less time consuming to edit as I review the sumbitted quizzes.

My question is, do I have the ability to enter into a completed quiz and adjust the spelling/format of an  answer that is correct, w/ the exception of a typo? I thought there might be a 'teacher edit' feature I could select somewhere around "View completed quizzes."  That would eliminate the need to modify answers and regrade.

Any input would be greatly appreciated,
Elizabeth

Average of ratings: -