32 issues have been successfully integrated and 6 have been rejected / delayed. That is 84% success, lovely one!
With Moodle 2.2 packaged on Dec 5th, the exceptional QA/beta/candidates period (November) is over and this round has been the first back to the "normal" weeklies cycles.
Be noted that these first weeks (3-4 estimated) we are integrating normally but always trying to keep the new MOODLE_22_STABLE branch and master (upcoming Moodle 2.3 in some months) on sync as much as possible (specially versions and other critical stuff). This means that we are not accepting code for master only until that period is over.
More or less along the same period (December 2011) one of the main goals of all HQ developers is to fix as many problems and regressions as possible in the new release. So it's highly important to have everything reported in the Tracker with the maximum level of detail.
- MDL-30623 - One regression with guests access and course passwords was detected and fixed.
- MDL-30542 - Some webservice-related features landed both to Moodle 2.2 and 2.1, aiming to provide a richer API to be used from all sort of clients.
- MDL-27314 - One really annoying issue about the impossibility of deleting/regrading quiz attempts was finally fixed over all the 2.x branches.
- Messaging, choices, forums, SCORM.. also received some interesting fixes.
- While I have tons of people to say thanks (and I will), this week I wanted to reserve the complete "dose" to Helen Foster, our super* Community Manager, both for her continuous effort and commitment to Moodle and, more important, at least for me, for being the way you are, big thanks!
Ciao all, stronk7
* Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious I'd say.