Working places!!

Working places!!

by Bernard B -
Number of replies: 2

To begin with, I am very enthousiastic about Moodle but.....

I am an experienced user of the ELO TeleTOP. One of the very strong things about this ELO is the possibility that students can have a digital working place. Students of a group (I make them member) can leave there pieces of a work they are making together. I (the teacher) can look into that working place so that I can get a picture of how the end product is made. The end  product (when it is finished) is delivered digitally elsewhere. The last thing I mentioned is possible in Moodle too of course.

I can´t find such working places in Moodle and regard that as a serious weak point of this ELO. I am sorry to say that I have no knowledge yet about programming in Moodle but perhaps there is somebody who agree with me and can build this

Thank you very much for your consideration

Bernard Vos

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bernard B

Re: Working places!!

by Tony Hursh -
I'm not at all familiar with TeleTOP, but have you considered using a wiki activity in Moodle? The process you describe sounds very wiki-like.

In reply to Bernard B

Re: Working places!!

by Michael Penney -
Hi Bernard, some of our faculty use forums with groups for that here, students post drafts of a document in the forum, others download and post changes, etc. in a separate group forum.

Then the final product is submitted to a general forum or an assignment for peer review and/or grading.