Our Moodle Books database now contains over 50 books and manuals in various languages.
Recently added titles include MOODLE, Administrare, Utilizare, Evaluare by Liliana Ursache, George Vaju, Cătălin Donici and Cosmin Herman, Moodle for Dummies by Radana Dvorak and a number of books from Packt Publishing:
- Moodle 2.0 Course Conversion by Ian Wild
- Moodle 2 Administration by Alex Büchner
- Moodle 2 for Teaching 4-9 Year Olds Beginner's Guide by Nicholas Freear
- Moodle 2.0 E-Learning Course Development by William Rice
- Moodle 2.0 Multimedia Cookbook by Silvina P. Hillar
- Moodle 2.0 for Business Beginner's Guide by Gavin Henrick, Jeanne Cole and Jason Cole
- History Teaching with Moodle by John Martin Mannion
Buying a book from the Moodle Books database is a nice way of helping support Moodle development, as a percentage of all book sales goes to the Moodle Trust.