Password in questionnaire

Password in questionnaire

by Nacho Aguilar -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to put a password in a questionnaire form.

I have serveral forms in a course but some of them are for only few people and I would like to put a general password for them. If such thing is possible, where can I find a manual?

Thanks in advance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nacho Aguilar

Re: Password in questionnaire

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi

If you want to have a questionnaire only for some of the students enroled in your course, then, you should create a group for those students, and assign that questionnaire to that group only.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Nacho Aguilar -

Thanks for your answer but students aren't enroled to my course. I did a course for quality surveys, parents can entry as guests but they are from different groups, so I thought if I could give them different passwords for different questionnaires I would solve the fact that the surveys must be anonymous.

In reply to Nacho Aguilar

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I'm not sure I understand your situation as regards "students not enroled in your course" and "parents as guests".

Questionnaire does not have a "password" setting anyway.

Have you considered using an alternative survey program, outside of moodle? I recommend Lime Survey, which has a password feature.

Joseph