Grades

Grades

by Mandy Storey -
Number of replies: 3

This is Mandy with UltimateTechnical Academy and I am having trouble with the grading process on moodle. I’m trying to pull up individual students and see what all quizzes they have taken and there quiz results as far as there scores… Right now it is just showing all students and only one attempt. Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mandy Storey

Re: Grades

by Mandy Storey -

I guess I should have mentioned in my last post that I am working with Moodle 2.03 and still cannot figure how to look at an individual student’s grade in a course when there are multiple quizzes inside the course. Is there a way to just type in a students name and see all courses and grades for each quiz taken in that course. Again any help with this problem would be appreciated. Thanks Mandy

In reply to Mandy Storey

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

In course settings, click on 'Grades'. You should see a big table (the grader report)

Look for a little icon next to each student's name. Click on that to just see that studen't score in each activity.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Mandy Storey -

Thank u Tim and I actually have tried that and on one of my courses it does work when i click on the little icon beside the student but on all my other courses it is not working and I cannot find any difference in that one course and all the others, (where I might have clicked something different in the setting possibly on that one course and not the others). Again any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mandy