Cold numbers:104 issues have been integrated and 17 have been delayed or rejected. That is an 86% success rate, we're on the way up!
Notes:These rounds have led us to the upcoming final round before the release of Moodle 2.2.
During these rounds we saw several more fixes for issues identified during our Quality Assurance (QA) tests which just goes to show that they are there for a reason and they work!
The upcoming final round which is in progress now will see installation, and upgrade testing really put through it's paces, and only bug fixes for issues that are straight forward and 100% safe will be accepted from now on out, and will be accepted on an issue by issue basis.
The final round is set to wrap up tomorrow, allowing us to release Moodle 2.2 within the next 24 hours.
- Several issues that would have blocked release have been fixed now. Including an upgrade conflict caused by the removal of the global search block, and several issues relating to RSS feeds.
- Unit tests have now been run on a number of different systems and all noted failures have been fixed up.
- A couple of priority backup related issues have also now been resolved.
- To everyone who has helped with the QA tests for Moodle 2.2
- To all of the developers who have helped out in fixing bugs turned up by QA testing and other blockers found along the way.