Network two Moodles from different schools

Network two Moodles from different schools

by Jon Witts -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I am trying to set up a Moodle Network server at my school that other school's Moodles can connect to.

I have the server all running and we can network to it from our main school Moodle (on the same server). I have also successfully networked my testing Moodle install on my personal domain to it fine; so I know all of the networking and firewall is fine at my end...

But now comes the strange part...

When we try to set up the link to the other school, my server retrieves the public key from them fine, but they can not get my key. If I email my key over and they paste it in, then Networking runs fine...

Anyone have any clue as to what might be stopping the key getting through? We can both retrieve files from each others server using wget without any issues?

I was thinking along the lines of firewalls and / or reverse proxies in effect at the other school, but have no clue how we would start to diagnose where this is falling down!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Jon

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jon Witts

Re: Network two Moodles from different schools

by Jon Witts -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Does anyone think it may be worth posting this over in the Developer forum?