Values for grades

Values for grades

by dark mouse -
Number of replies: 1
Hello moodle community, Can anyone please tell me if there is a possibility to set value intervals for grades usable inside course, or even special one for each quiz. My problem: I have a quiz with 26 questions each with only 1 right answer (single multichoice), all with same value (1). As a result there is maximum of 26 points if every question is answered right. What i need is to make the results to be graded with one of 4 values: 2, 3, 4 or 5 5 for 24-26 points 4 for 19-23 points 3 for 14-18 points 2 for 0-13 points Pretty much the same as can be accessed via Letter usage. The problem with letters is they are course-wide and if there'll be more than 1 test they will conflict with each other. Scales look like a good option, but they are not offering any kind of interval values. Any suggestions? P.S. any chance of getting gradebook to save result values as one of those values (2, 3, 4, 5) so the course average can be counted using those values. Thanks in advance
Average of ratings: -
In reply to dark mouse

Re: Values for grades

by Dual Cube -

Hello dark,

You can set any grade For any question inside the course.You are able to set any different values for each question inside a course in moodle.The course average can be counted those values.