How can I show "Teachers/Non editing teachers" role to see all the "Course categories." only.

How can I show "Teachers/Non editing teachers" role to see all the "Course categories." only.

by yuki yuki -
Number of replies: 5
How can I show "Teachers/Non editing teachers" role to see all the "Course categories." only. (Which we can see as Admin.)

Right now "Teachers/Non editing teachers" only can see the courses where he is assigned but I would like to show all the course
categooires whether he is assigned or not.

One way we can achieve this from Permission->Define roles->Change site configuration to "Non Ediitng Teacher" Role.
But if we allow "Change site configuration" option then Non editing Teacher could see the Admin menu, which I do not want.

Please advise.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to yuki yuki

Re: How can I show "Teachers/Non editing teachers" role to see all the "Course categories." only.

by yuki yuki -
Anyone?Please.
In reply to yuki yuki

Re: How can I show "Teachers/Non editing teachers" role to see all the "Course categories." only.

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Why not just keep it simple, without editing any roles, and have an HTML block with a link to the URL of your course categories?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by yuki yuki -
will try. Thanks for your ideas.
In reply to Mary Cooch

by yuki yuki -
How can I put the HTML block into middle of the front page like course categories? Can you please advice because blocks si far I know put on the two sidebar.