Problems with the editor in all browsers

Problems with the editor in all browsers

by claudia bt -
Number of replies: 2

HI to all,

I am working in moodle 1.9.  I have problems with editor HTML in the browsers I.E, Firefox, Chrome.  I put a configuration with the editor , for example a size of the text bigger and when I save the resource the changes are not shown. 

I don't know what is the problem.

Thanks for your answers.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to claudia bt

Re: Problems with the editor in all browsers

by Javier Oteiza -

Hi Claudia,

I can see nobody has answered your question. I don't know the answer because I'm experiencing the same. But my case is really funny. I can see the html editor but I can't make it work with most of its functions. I can turn text bold or italics or even underline it, but I can't upload images, I can't change font color, I can't insert a link and so on. The funny thing is that I can't do all these things from my laptop. If I try to do it from a different one, everything goes fine.

I must say I installed Nanogong module, filter and htmlarea and I think everything started to happen when I did so. It did woek before that. But why just in my computer? what's going wrong and the most important how can I solve this?

I've been asking for help in different threads but nobody has answered me yet, so I'm sorry Claudia I can't be of much help to you. Just try and see if that happens to you if you try to do it from another computer. Let's see if anybody is so kind to give us a hand.

In reply to claudia bt

Re: Problems with the editor in all browsers

by Robert Crane -

The only way to fix this is to edit the HTML.

Sorry, you would need to click HTML editor then find the text you want to resize then add a font tag, your text goes here then close font

----

Here is an example, which resulted in the above text.

----

<p>The only way to fix this is to edit the HTML.</p>
<p>Sorry, you would need to click HTML editor then find the text you want to resize then add a font tag, <span style="font-size: x-large;">your text goes here <span style="font-size: small;">then close font </span></span></p>