Workshop not showing up in Calendar

Workshop not showing up in Calendar

by Gary Newport -
Number of replies: 4

Basically, the title says it all. Is there a fix to this or is this pending?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gary Newport

Re: Workshop not showing up in Calendar

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
That's weird. Can you please report it in the tracker with the steps to reproduce?
In reply to David Mudrák

by Gary Newport -

Before I do David, are these appearing in anyone else's Calendar and if so, what have I not set in place for this to happen? This could be related to my omission rather than a bug in Moodle.

In reply to Gary Newport

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Ooops, my bad! I just checked the code and you're right. The workshop does not creates calendar events. That's even already reported as MDL-25660. Please vote for it to get it fixed soon!
In reply to David Mudrák

by Chris Wheatland -

Also can you make it set up an event in "Course Overview" like the Quiz, Lesson, Chat etc. modules do?