End of Lesson links to specific place in topic? (v.2.0.4)

End of Lesson links to specific place in topic? (v.2.0.4)

av Max Monclair -
Antall svar: 0

I'm working in version 2.0.4, and my client has a question I haven't been able to answer. The last page of the lesson looks like this:

b

The setting for the button looks like this:

t

When "Jump" is set to "End of lesson", the user ends up back at the Topic page where this Lesson is found. My client's question is this: is it possible to specify where on the Topic page the user ends up? The Topic page where this Lesson is found has a long list of resources, activities and text to prepare for the Lesson and Quiz. The Lessons are toward the bottom of the Topic page. My client is afraid that students will not want to scroll all the way down to get to the next activity, like the Quiz.

One idea I had was to put a Label on the page with an anchor tag in its HTML code. However, there is no way I know of to append the reference to the anchor to the link going back to the course page. Here's what I mean:

Link back to course from Lesson: course/view.php?id=2
Link back to course from Lesson, with a Label with the HTML tag <a name='nextactivity'>: course/view.php?id=2#nextactivity

The only navigation option I can find to leave the Lesson and return to the Topic page is "End of Lesson".

Not sure if this gets at what I'm asking, but I've searched around the forums and haven't found a similar question addressing this.

Gjennomsnittlig vurdering: -