Enroll all users in all courses

Enroll all users in all courses

by Scott Sander -
Number of replies: 1

Our IT department is leveraging Moodle to provide Microsoft eLearning SCORM modules related to Windows 7 and Office 2010 for the purpose of training.  The site is up an running and LDAP authentication appears to be working fine.  Currently I have two cohorts set up (one for Windows 7 and one for Office 2010) but all users are members of both cohorts.  This works fine, but managing the user enrollments is a pain when new users get hired.

Is there some way to set it up so that all LDAP users are automatically enrolled in all courses?  If this could be done at user creation time in the Moodle database, it would be excellent.  I looked at LDAP enrollment, but from what I can tell it has a 1:1 group to course ratio.  I want everyone to be enrolled in all courses and don't want to clutter up my AD with a bunch of groups related to each course.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Scott Sander

Re: Enroll all users in all courses

by S. kavita -
Picture of Testers

Hello Scott,

i have found a plug-in "Autoenrol cohort". 

Autoenrol cohort plugin is a system-wise cohort in which new users are automatically enrol into cohort.

If this cohort is added in any course, then new user will automatically enrol into that course with the help of this cohort.

I hope this will help you.

You will find this plug-in on moodle.org>downloads>modules and plugins.