Feedback in moodle 2.1.1

Feedback in moodle 2.1.1

by Samir Varma -
Number of replies: 3
How do u create feedback and get statistics I want to generate feedback of questions and remarks in text format Thanx Sam
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Samir Varma

Re: Feedback in moodle 2.1.1

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Settings > Site Administration > Plugins > Activity modules > Manage activities  - turn on the eye of Feedback

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Kim Scannell -
Sorry, I'm stuck on this, too. Running moodle 2.1.1+, fresh install. Feedback is not listed under Settings > Site Admin > Plugins > Activity modules, so I click Plugins Overview instead.
There it is listed with the eye closed, but the eye is not clickable and can't be opened.
So, in a course with editing turned on, Feedback is not listed in the "Add an Activity" dropdown.

In Site Admin > Plugins > Blocks > Manage Blocks, Feedback is enabled (eye open).
I can add a Feedback Block in a course, but the only configuration options I get are the options blocks "Where this block appears" and "On this Page".

'Check Permissions in System' for myself lists Feedback with Yes to everything.
I tried logging in as another user with admin privs, appears the same.

Stuck on what needs to happen to make the Feedback Activity Module active.
Any ideas?
In reply to Kim Scannell

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

@Kim, you did not read carefully Mary's instructions. You have to go to :

Site administration ► Plugins ► Activity modules ► Manage activities

and click the Eye of the Feedback plugin to un-hide it.

Joseph