Blank page for Lesson Question page

Blank page for Lesson Question page

by Khurram Iqbal -
Number of replies: 5

I am relatively new and getting a blank page when I click on the question pages and don't know why. I turned the debugging mode on and got the error below:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /data/moodle/moodle/mod/lesson/action/continue.php on line 418

I would appreciate if I get quick response. Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Khurram Iqbal

Re: Blank page for Lesson Question page

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

"... getting a blank page when I click on the question pages"

Do you mean you are unable to create question pages in a lesson you have created? Please provide more info and possibly attach screenshots showing exactly what you are trying to do and what happens.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Khurram Iqbal -

I am able to create questions and also the buttons of those questions are visible but when I click on those button, nothing happens and a blank page appears. 

I am attaching a screenshot for your reference.  Also a similar discussion is happening at http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=186968 ans I can also see your contribution in it and one of my colleagues. This is the same issue.

Khurram

Attachment Screen.JPG
In reply to Khurram Iqbal

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

1.- Are you using PHP 4? If so, the answer is in the other discussion you referred to.

2.- Sorry, I do not understand what kind of question your screenshot is showing. Please provide more details.

Joseph