EasyPHP

EasyPHP

by Herman van Keulen -
Number of replies: 5

Hello,

I installed the package EasyPHP with success!
My question is does this package contain a GD-library and is this library installed automatically?

I run EasyPHP at home ( OS=Windows XP) at my local server: I can upload and open my PDF-files normally. At the schoolserver ( Windows 2000) it's impossible.

Is this a wellknown problem?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Herman van Keulen

Re: EasyPHP and C:\Program Files

by dr guru -

I had a few problems with other issues found in installation problems. All were fixed when I re-installed EasyPHP to it's own directory. Do not install EasyPHP to C:\Program Files on Windows systems. I think there is a problem with the space between 'Program' and 'File'. I got an error message during the setup saying it could not find 'c:\Program Files\easyphp\www\moodle\xxx' but the file was there.

Also, with this line in config.php: $CFG->dirroot   = 'c:\easyphp\www\moodle'; the directory path needs to be in all lower case letters.

In reply to dr guru

by Herman van Keulen -
That's correct!
In reply to Herman van Keulen

by John Gone -
Herman, did you install EasyPHP into it's own directory or into c:\program files\easyphp\www\etc ?

And did you resolve the GD problem you mentioned earlier?
In reply to John Gone

by Herman van Keulen -

John,

I installed EasyPHP into c:\program files\easyphp\www\etc . It's running perfectly: GD-library, PDF-files and so on. smile

Problaby EasyPHP installed the GD-lib automatically????????

But my system manager installed Moodle at de schoolserver: OS: Windows 2000 en PHP 4.3.0. This version must contain an inbuild GD-library.