Incorrect pool file content error when duplicating uploaded file or importing uploaded files

Incorrect pool file content error when duplicating uploaded file or importing uploaded files

by Ryan Hunter -
Number of replies: 1

I'm running Moodle 2.1.1+

For some reason, after uploading a .pdf, .jpg, .doc, or any other file, I am unable to duplicate that file in the course.

When I do try to duplicate, this error message appears:

Incorrect pool file content da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709

Then when I reopen my course page, a duplicate of the file appears (but only sometimes after several refreshes), but if I click on it, the file is not found.

The Incorrect pool file content error also appears when I try to import any uploaded files to another course.

This is a huge problem which may tank all Moodle plans for my university next semester, so any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Any ideas about what the problem is?  Any possible solutions?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ryan Hunter

Re: Incorrect pool file content error when duplicating uploaded file or importing uploaded files

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Ryan,

Sorry you've been waiting so long for a reply to your post. I found it after searching moodle.org for "Incorrect pool file content". In case your problem remains unresolved, please see another discussion about the same problem: http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=193750