How to add radio buttons to wiki plugin???

How to add radio buttons to wiki plugin???

by Garth von Buchholz -
Number of replies: 3

We're trying to add simple "yes/no" radio buttons to a wiki by inserting a form in a table cell, but every time we save the wiki it cleans the code for the radio buttons and just leaves the "yes/no" text in the table cell.   

Is there any workaround for this or something we should be adding to the code so Moodle won't strip out the radio buttons? We're using Moodle 1.9, BTW. Thanks!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Garth von Buchholz

Re: How to add radio buttons to wiki plugin???

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

If you have a link you want to go to when you select the yes or no, then it it simple to do depending on the version of wiki you use. I use Nwiki and you can add a vertical bar in a wiki address and then an alternate name for the link like this:

Yes  No

The attached picture shows what I typed to create the Yes and No.

Hope this is understandable and helps.

Attachment yesnolink.png
In reply to AL Rachels

by Garth von Buchholz -

Thanks for your reply, Al, but it won't help in this case. It's for a checklist inside the wiki so we don't need to have the Yes and No point to any links. We'd just (ideally) like to have radio buttons so when someone selects their answer we can retain that Y/N response on the page. 

In reply to Garth von Buchholz

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I was afraid it might be something like that.

Sorry it was no help.