Scales Error

Scales Error

by Gary Newport -
Number of replies: 2

We are using Moodle 2.1 and I have just gone to look at the site scales when I get the following message:

Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: PHP catchable fatal error

I have not added any new modules that should affect scales and the previous scales that I have created are appearing in the grade book as well as quizzes, assignments, etc. However, currently I cannot access the site-wide scales due to this error.

I have switched on debugging to show errors in the browser but so far nothing has happened beyond the above message.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gary Newport

Re: Scales Error

by Gary Newport -

UPDATE

Though this problem still exists I wonder if this is connected to another issue I am having. I have changed the grades of some students and in edit view can see these grades but when I switch off the edit view the grade boxes are showing up as empty. Add to this that I cannot delete courses and I am wondering if there is an issue with the database or with access permissions to the database. They appear sporadic but increasing?

In reply to Gary Newport

Re: Scales Error

by Jason Hollowell -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

This is an old post and unfortunately it seems that it never received any attention....

I'm currently having the same problem - clicking on "Scale" to add or edit scales gives me the same error and I cannot proceed.

If anyone has any insight I will be most appreciative.

Jason

P.S. I'm on 2.2.2+