missing participant report for WIKI

missing participant report for WIKI

by Lane Borstad -
Number of replies: 4

I have over 100 students using the WIKI module and can not find activity report to monitor student entries.  HELP! This is growing fast and I need to stop if WIKI is not going to work.

Thanks 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lane Borstad

Re: missing participant report for WIKI

by Joy Pegrum -

Hi Lane - you haven't said which version of Moodle you are using, but in 1.9 you can:

1. Select Reports from the Administration Block of your course
  2. Then select the wiki name from the Actvities drop down
  3. Select any other criteria from other drop downs #
  4. Click 'Get These Logs'

This will give you a list of actions for your class and each 'action' listed in the report is a hyperlink to the individual entry or view etc. for that student, so you can toggle back & forth from the report to minitor individual activity details.

Hope this helps - Joy

Attachment Reports_form.JPG
In reply to Joy Pegrum

by Lane Borstad -

Thanks for the response!

I am using Moodle 2 but not sure which version of WIKI is installed.  I assume the default install knowing our IT department.

The only log files I can see are for myself and not the individual students even through I have selected All groups, participants, days and actions for the Assignment.

continued on...

I can view their individual WIKIs but it very time consuming to go into close to a 100 accounts one by one to view their activities.

Thanks again for the assistance and any additional help would be greatly appreciated.

...lane

In reply to Lane Borstad

by Joy Pegrum -

Ah - then you really do need technical help ......

I'd try posting in the General forum as well:  if you scan the list here you'll see many posts in this forum go unanswered, so I guess there aren't a lot of people using either the activity or this forum.

Good luck - Joy