2.1.2 :: no "not answered" message?

2.1.2 :: no "not answered" message?

- Joseph Rézeau の投稿
返信数: 2
画像 Core developers 画像 Particularly helpful Moodlers 画像 Plugin developers 画像 Testers 画像 Translators

(Using moodle 2.1.2). Display problem upon submitting a Cloze question.

In /lang/en/question.php there is a $string['notanswered'] = 'Not answered'.

In 2.1.1 a 'Not answered' message was displayed in Cloze questions when hovering over Shortanswer sub-questions.

The problem was that "Not answered" was displayed for both not answered sub-questions and for incorrectly answered ones.

Now, in 2.1.2 we have the reverse situation: an "Incorrect" message is displayed for both not answered sub-questions and for incorrectly answered ones. And the $string['notanswered'] is no longer used.

Could we please have a definitive, logical display of: "Not answered" for not answered sub-questions and "Incorrect" for incorrectly answered ones? That would be great.ウインク

Thanks,

Joseph

PS.- Maybe linked to MDL-28219 ?

Joseph Rézeau への返信

Re: 2.1.2 :: no "not answered" message?

- Tim Hunt の投稿
画像 Core developers 画像 Documentation writers 画像 Particularly helpful Moodlers 画像 Peer reviewers 画像 Plugin developers

I was not aware of any code changes that would have affected this.

The best thing to do would be to add a new unit test in question/type/multianswer/simpletest/testwalkthrough.php that verifies the correct behaviour. Then fix the code to make that pass. I doubt I will have the time to work on that any time soon.

Tim Hunt への返信

Re: 2.1.2 :: no "not answered" message?

- Joseph Rézeau の投稿
画像 Core developers 画像 Particularly helpful Moodlers 画像 Plugin developers 画像 Testers 画像 Translators

Upon further testing I found out that a catchall asterisk in my question prevented the "Not answered" message from being displayed. However, the display is still illogical, as shown on screenshot attached to my bug report MDL-29741.

Joseph